Thermo Fisher Scientific Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Summary of Job
- Work with Channel Partner/Customer for various product line related to Industrial and Clinical Microbiology.
- Responsible for overall business development activities in the assigned territories and Customer for Microbiology Product Line.
- Lead Business development initiatives in the region, improve market share in major key accounts. work closely with the KOL sites in region for business initiation, retention, and growth.
- Effective management and monitoring of sales funnel/bowler and timely submission of reports.
- Support and manage channel partners by providing them the necessary techno-commercial support.
- Responsible for growing profitable sales in region using cost efficient methods
- Use and implement SFDC with channels and maintain monthly monitoring tool
- Support distributors by navigating continuous product trainings, resource allocation and engagement to grow Microbiology Business.
- Work collaboratively with Govt sales, Focus/key Account manager, Marketing, application, and service team to achieve business objective
- Identification and nurturing of KOL’s from the Healthcare & Industrial Microbiology professionals from Microbiology segment.
- Management of sales to achieve Revenue via channel partners and direct key customers.
- Plan and achieve the annual AOP assigned.
- Lead Key Initiative for the product line set by the Management in the assigned Territories and Customers.
- Coordination & Execution of commercial -activities to drive growth in all product-lines.
- Development and advancement of KOL sites in the region and have continuous engagement drive for product line.
- Co-working with sales & marketing team of channels for market penetration & effective utilization of resources.
- Collect, collate, and provide market intelligence.
- Synergize with the Marketing /product management team to cater all technical queries of the customers. Ensure timely escalations to support customer needs.
- Market penetration for Microbiology range of product-line and liaison with Key/Focus account management team to increase customer base in your territory.
Education or Equivalence of Experience
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Science preferably in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Biomedical.
- Minimum of 5-7 years industry experience with a successful track record for Sales OR Business Development of Industrial and Clinical Microbiology Products.
- Key Account Management Experience is preferable.
- Management degree/certification will carry better weightage.
- Should have worked with CRM tools.
- Strong communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Scientific approach to the customers
- Efficient work organizational skills
- Experience in large corporations
- Excellent presentation and troubleshooting skills
- Must have scientific way of thinking and establishing concepts
- Good industry contacts
- Willingness to travel 75% of the time region
- Team player
- Must have excellent negotiation skills to close
- Location preference – Hyderabad