UST Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Acts under very minimal guidance to handle day-today operations board set up and rework of components in a semiconductor product development lab
- Provide suggestions on processes or methods that can be implemented based on user requirements
- Ensure compliance in all lab audits (internal and external)
- Perform lab Staging and Scrapping tasks
- Perform lab Inventory handling.
- Ensure compliance to 6S process
- Perform medium complexity board setup.
- Perform medium complexity SMD level rework
- Perform first level debug for low complexity motherboard
- Ensures efficient operation and utilization of lab equipment/ Materials / Lab benches and Lab Floor space
- Complete arrangement for repair and calibration of major equipment.
- Handle shipments (inbound and outbound) with shipment management tools.
- Mentor Assistant Lab Administrators and Associate -I Lab management to effectively perform in their roles
- Set FAST Goals and provide feedback to FAST goals of mentees
Measures Of Outcomes
- Adherence to lab process and standards
- Adherence to schedules / timelines
- Adhere to SLAs
- Reduction of reoccurrence of handling error as per SLA
- Compliance to defined productivity standards for lab process
- Completion of all mandatory training requirements
- Support information governance activities and audit preparations.
- Basic lab set up and of host and network
- Create documentation for own work as well as perform peer review of documentation of others’ work
- Lab asset tracking / Lab internal transfer monitoring and control
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations stock levels and adjustments
- Perform periodic analysis to predict potential inventory problems
- Prepare material purchase list
- Order new supplies avoiding inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Consume and contribute to lab related documents share point and client universities.
- Report status of tasks assigned
- Compliance to lab related reporting standards and process
- Mentor Lab Assistants and Assistant I – Lab Management on the team
- Set FAST goals and provide feedback to FAST goals of mentees
- Explain and communicate to the customers
- Estimate time effort and resource requirements for task deliverables
- Perform the task in the customer or target lab environments
- Work in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication abilities
- Proactively ask for and offer help