Johnson Controls Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Seniority level : Entry level
- Employment type : Full-time
- Job function : Research, Analyst, and Information Technology
- Industries : Measuring and Control Instrument Manufacturing
Title – Global Talent Sourcing & Research Specialist
What you will do:
In this career defining opportunity within the Global Talent Acquisition organization, you will drive, define, and strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute research to support recruitment initiatives.
Our Global Talent Sourcing & Research Specialist will partner with our recruitment teammates to identify passive candidates and build out talent research portfolios that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company. You will be helping implement new processes and recruiting strategies that fit within Johnson Control’s mission to build a better and sustainable world for everyone.
How you will do it:
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive and meet our hiring objectives.
- Advice and recommend recruiting colleagues/peers based on regional and functional knowledge.
- Facilitate and lead meetings & key initiatives with recruiting teams and hiring managers.
- Utilize Boolean search methodology and other techniques to identify profiles and resumes.
- Compile, analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary.
- Research/Reporting – Prepare sourcing/competitive information
- Development of Talent Pipeline for Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Initiatives and future needs.
- Leverage CRM and ATS platform(s) to build and maintain a database of top talent across different function areas.
- Act as a brand ambassador leveraging a multi-channel strategy, in partnership with Talent Brand & Communications to promote our Employer Value Program (EVP) in the target market.
What we look for:
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment or talent sourcing
- Experience supporting positions in IT, Engineering or sales is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Strong experience in sourcing related activities to help drive talent into the organization
- Demonstrated ability to build recruiting strategy, employer branding, candidate management, talent sourcing with emphasis on diversity and inclusion.
- Strong skills in talent research and sourcing, social media recruiting and other techniques to identify and engage with talent.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.