Medtronic Assoc Clinical Specialist Job For Biotechnology, Apply Online
Medtronic Assoc Clinical Specialist Job For Biotechnology, Apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Assoc Clinical Specialist
Location – New Delhi, Delhi, India
Job ID – ID: 22000BWM
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct effective Pre-sale demonstration of Navigation, O-arm Robotcs to the customer as per sales team request.
- Conduct effective technical presentation to the prospect customers.
- Help sales team during negotiation to win the deal.
- Responsible to achieve Revenue Plan for Navigation, O-arm, Robotics.
- Review requirement of the sales team for pre-sales demonstrations. Effectively work with sales team to complete adequate demonstrations for meeting revenue objective.
- Support with best of class Sales presentation and technical discussions. Ensure availability of sales collaterals as in General & technical Specifications, competition matrix with new updates, product PPTs.
- Demo system & consumables planning in consultation with sales team, Service Team and system allocation, review monthly.
- Objective given by Sales Team should be achieved for all on-site Evaluations. Success of demonstration is measured by order winning rate.
- Share Clinical Papers which are of interest to Sales team.
- Actively meet all prospects in the region with technical presentation and clinical discussions
- Conduct high quality Marketing activities in the region in collaboration with Marketing team.
- Review Sales funnel of Navigation, O-arm, and Robotics with sales team monthly.
- Implement corrective strategy to move funnel upward.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor in / Engineering / Science/ Biotechnology/ Biomedical
- A total of at least 1-4 years (or more) in Imaging Companies/ capital medical equipment industry in Application or sales & application role.
Nice to Have
- Excellent presentation skill.
- Pre-sale application experience is must
- Good knowledge of Imaging or Robotics is preferred.