Amazon Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Review the quality during the inbound at MRL DC and MORE Stores
- Reject the damaged/defective items back to the vendor
- Make a note of the items rejected during the inbound (by item/by vendor, quantity)
- Audit the quality during picking & packing process performed by the LPC associates
- Monitor the Packaging standards during packing process
- Perform daily audit of F&V Bins and share weekly/daily report with the stakeholders
- Train the MORE store associates on F&V quality and packaging.
- A bachelor’s degree in food-related discipline, such as food science, microbiology, or food industry management is minimum requirement.
- Should have latest 2-3 yrs. of experience in food production companies or government inspection agencies.
Should have latest 2-3 yrs. of experience in food production companies or government inspection agencies.
Company – ARIPL – Karnataka
Job ID: A1995146