1. Which of the following is required for crystallization and storage of the hormone insulin?
2. Oxidation of which substance in the body yields the most calories
3. Milk is deficient in which vitamins?
A. Vitamin B2
B. Vitamin A
C. Vitamin C
D. Vitamin K
4. Synthesis of prostaglandins is inhibited by
5. HDL is synthesized and secreted from
6. Which one is the heaviest particulate component of the cell?
B. Endoplasmic reticulum
7. The degradative Processess are categorized under the heading of
D. None of the above
8. The most active site of protein synthesis is the
D. Golgi Apparatus
9. The cellular organelles called “suicide bags” are
10. The phenomenon of osmosis is opposite to that of
D. None of these
1. Zn++, 2. Lipids, 3. Vitamin C, 4. Aspirin, 5. Liver, 6. Nucleus, 7. Catabolism, 8. Ribosomes, 9. , 10. Diffusion