There are several reliable sources where you can find more information about Alternaria alternata, including:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website: The CDC website provides detailed information on the risk factors, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of Alternaria alternata infections.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) website: The NIH website has a wealth of information on Alternaria alternata, including research articles, clinical trials, and treatment options.
- World Health Organization (WHO) website: The WHO website provides information on the global impact of Alternaria alternata infections, as well as prevention and control strategies.
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) website: The AAAAI website provides information on respiratory allergies caused by Alternaria alternata spores, including diagnosis and treatment options.
- Local and state health departments: Local and state health departments can provide information on the prevalence of Alternaria alternata infections in your area, as well as resources for prevention and control.
It is important to ensure that you are obtaining information from reputable sources to ensure accuracy and reliability.