Baxter International Inc. Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Req # JR – 065919 Location Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India Job Category Microbiology Date posted 06/19/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
To prepare the media, as and when required.
- To observe the tubes and plates and to monitor the discarding procedure of the same.
- To perform periodic microbiological tests as per the schedule, as per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- To perform the Bacterial Endotoxin Test for product as per the schedule.
- To perform the bioburden analysis for Raw material and Packing material.
- To perform bioburden analysis for in process samples
- To perform enumeration test for biological indicator and Bacterial challenge test.
- To co-ordinate with technical department for any kind of machine related abnormality, which might be affecting the quality of the product, and its microbiological content.
- To perform the sterility test for finish product and stability samples as per allotment.
- To sign all the documents related to microbiological testing.
- To analyze water samples for Bacterial Endotoxin Test (BET), bioburden, pathogens.
- To analyze the samples of water system after maintenance work.
- To maintain and update stock record of all the media and reagents used for microbiological analysis.
- To update the store person on requirement for procurement and give monthly requirement to Supervisor.
- To qualify the prepared media for growth promotion test.
- To perform gram staining of colonies and send them for the identification.
- To perform the microbiological analysis of stability sample, Finished Product, Raw material, Packaging material, In process as per daily plan of work & in line with standard operating procedure.
- To perform the validation as per the laid down protocol.
- To record all the data related to microbiological testing.
- To prepare requirement list of media & reagent for procurement
- To intimate Supervisor for any abnormalities in microbiological analysis. However, in the absence of Supervisor, intimate the status of the same to Operations Head.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself.