1. Which of the following is an example of live vaccine?
2. Triple toxoid vaccine gives protection against
Diphtheria, tetanus and rabies
Tetanus, whooping cough, Tuberculosis
Whooping cough, tetanus and Diphtheria
Whooping cough, cancer and T.B.
3. All of the following are bacteriostatic chemotherapeutic agents except
4. Of which Clostridia, the Neurotoxin is most powerful?
5. Causative agent of Scarlet fever:
6. Toxic shock syndrome is caused by
7. Septicaemia is
Bacteria in blood
Toxin in blood
Multiplication of bacteria and toxins in blood
None of these
8. The suitable assay method for antibiotics is
End point determination assay
9. Penicillin is a
None of these
10. Higher does of chloramphenicol affects the eukaryotic cells because
They have 30 S ribosomes
They have mitochondria
They have 70 S ribosomes
None of the above
1. Cholera, 2. Whooping cough, tetanus and Diphtheria, 3. Chloramphenicol, 4. Cl. botulinum, 5. Streptococcus pyogenes, 6. Staph. aureus, 7. Multiplication of bacteria and toxins in blood, 8. End point determination assay, 9. Secondary metabolite, 10. They have mitochondria.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.